Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 5

Wed, 24 Aug 2011

My stupid roommate didn't set his alarm clock on his fancy stupid iphone.  THUS.. We where 20 minutes late waking up.  I had to rush us to the school in my car and look like a total clown jerk tool !  Now on i'm setting my own damn alarm clock so at least " I " can wake up when I should!  Not like it matters, everynight so far roommates kept me up til 11pm or so with his tv movies and socializing crud and all.
Driving was.... better... yet no where near perfect.  Homework pile getting a little smaller though. I found a shlotzsky's finally in the area in my car.  I've resorted to being sneeking and running off someplace to get food or the like... in my car while roommate is off in the bar or at the stupid mall... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment