Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 6

Thu, 25 Aug 2011

Made it on time today for the bus... seeming I set my first alarm clock to 2:30am... then set 3 phone alarms on my tracfone. The first was at 3am to a lil ding ding ringtone; the next at 3:30am was of a more jazzey tune ringtone; the 4am alarm I discovered i could use recorded messages... and recorded a more--- honest--- self alarm message of " WAKE THE F(bleep) UP" and used it to set as a alarm.
The 2:30am one woke me up and thus the phone didn't get a chance to shine. ^^

Got Wendy's food. I was suprised of the new frosty selections avalible from floats to shakes.  Again I snuck while roommate went to the mall.. then at the bar downstairs til 9pm... then he yammered/complained... borrowed my phone twice and someone elses after the fact trying to find out why his iphone didn't work.  Turns out he musta not paid his bill... he went on and on about it until 11 or so.
Driving was.... horendous.  TONS of screw ups and even killed the truck going up a hill once. x.x   Totally Failing at getting this right.  Wendy's food at least helped cool it down later.
Had a test on trip planning which I somehow did well on... not mean i'll understand it later on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment