Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 7

Fri, 26 Aug 2011
 
Mostly was paper filling out and such today.  We drove in what turned out to be a Driving around test today...  I passed on it... somehow... but still issues.
I ate breakfast at hotel only twice the whole time... they kept serving the same thing; Soggy Hashbrowns, fake Scrambled Eggs, and barely toasted... Toast. Then a choice of apple or orange juice.  Made me sick when I ate it... so I tried not too.
Today though being last day and check out at 5am.  I woke at about 3:30am and loaded my stuff in my car.... I went downstairs to check out... then left at around 4am.  I drove to IHop but like typical wisconsin fashion... it was closed.  So I went to Denny's instead and got a Amaerican Slam; Eggs, Baccon, Links, Grits, an english muffin, and some Milk.  MUCH better breakfast.
Filled out a bunch of things and tried hard to stay awake during presentations due to only maybe getting 20Hrs. or less sleep all week cuzza my roommate. 
We finished at around 2pm... They didn't have a training driver avalible for me yet and so I figured might get a nice week off at least to rest.  Drove home and took a shower and tossed dirty clothes into the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment