Catagories

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Illinois Mini-Trip

As the first entry to the photo blog, I thought i'd post some images from a little mini-trip to Illinois. I didn't have a chance to get very far due to time, but i stopped at the METRA station in Harvard, IL and get some images around the station.

Metra 153 sitting with commuter RTA Double Deck cars in Harvard, IL station yard.
Taken: Oct. 15, 2011 @ 4:40pm {PRINT ON DEVIANTART}













A image of one of the commuter cars used at the tail end of the train. Ussually since the Metra's run forward and backward.. this car acts as the train front at times and I found it interesting to see a bell and horns on this car.
Taken: Oct. 15, 2011 @ 4:59pm

*
On my way home the sun started to set and I decided to try again at my quest to get a evening/night shot of the distant signal in town by the old Ball Canning building. The image below is one of the better I got. I think a tripod would have aided me better in this case.


Taken in the evening at hopes of a awsome night shot. This one turned out well with lack of a flash. You can see the wasp nest that was built by some aspiring residents. I'm sure they throught twice come nighttime. :)
Taken: Oct. 15, 2011 @ 6:49pm  {PRINT ON DEVIANTART}




No comments:

Post a Comment