Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ramada Plaza @ 4pm

Fri, 19 Aug 2011

Got into town around noon.  Checked around the area then came to heck in at the hotel.  Was told 4pm check in and they didn't have rooms done yet.  So I visted the near by batteries plus and got on order and paid about $111.00 for a new Battery for NSPC ( my toshiba laptop). Comes with a $15 mail in rebate.  They are overnighting the battery and should be avalible to pickup monday afternoon.  Place is a littlehuman frogger game away from the hotel. YAY!
 Just finished doing some money entering in MS Money of what i spent so far and no room-mate yet.  Watching the Jefferson's on TVLAnd and will soon take and put my Laptop back in the car and grab my school portfolio holder thing i put my school stuff into.
I... wonder if there is a Green Bay game or something in town cuz I am seeing alot of packer jersey wearing folks.
 Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment