Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Almost Ready

Thu, 18 Aug 2011

I just about got things packed.  I think mostly need to nab a peice of paper and unhook the cable modem to move it downstairs from my grandmother to use while i'm away.
 I checked and looks like nearby there is both a shlotzskys and a Long John Silver's resturant.  So at least some decent eating places by hotel.  Still nervious though.
 Plan is to get to bed very soon... hope everything is packed... and then get up at around 6-7am and load up and head out. probibly get there by noon at the latest. Do hotel check in and I guess see the room... then maybe cruise around a bit... hit a resturant.. I donno.
6am Saturday the school shuttle leaves for training building... so i'll have to wake up by 4am i figure to make sure i up and ready. Donno how the breakfast they provide works if shuttle leaves at 6am sharp. Unless tis served at 4am.
::shrugs::
Welp.. tommorrow i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment