Catagories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Training/Orientation Comming

Mon, 15 Aug 2011

So...  Orientation/Training is this Saturday at 6am. I'll have to show up at the hotel at least by Friday.  The hotel sounds kinda facny, place is called Ramada Plaza Hotel.  I'll be getting a room-mate as well.  
 Should have some money by wendsday to get extra things like clothes and batteries and such... and also to pay for dinner since you have to buy that yourself.
Still very anxious about this. It also figures now today I got 2 calls from places I originally applied to a month ago wanting interveiws after i've committed to Schneider.

So we'll see hwo things go.  I'll try to keep up this blog as well. Worst comes to worst, i'll word processor it and then enter it when im back after the week long training.

No comments:

Post a Comment